Thursday, January 29, 2009

TreAdMiLL!

Hurray for ME!!!! Two victories today. First, I got back on the treadmill. I am soooo happy! It was really tough to do -- as you've heard. I didn't want to get on it, but I realize that it is absolutely necessary. I know it. I just don't like it. But I got on there anyway, and I am really proud of myself. I walked for 30 minutes. And if I can get on for 30 minutes everyday, I will be prepared to move up from there. I just think I tried to do too much too soon.

Funny thing is, I really WANT to tone down and buff up. I am so tired of having a booty the size of a small mountain! I'm not used to it either. Honestly!!

Earlier this year I went to a meeting at the school. I was horribly uncomfortable and felt like the ergonomic chair I was sitting in was adjusted for someone's nap time. That's how far I was leaning back. Not too long after that I went to a photography class. Same thing. And I thought, "what the heck is with these chairs? Why do they lean back so far?" And then it dawned on me. Holy Hannah!!! It isn't the chairs at all! The problem is that my booty is so big I can no longer sit flush against the back of it. Sooo ridiculous!! One of the little bells that went off telling me it was time to make changes. Hahaha.

Alright so my other victory today -- I am in the lead at my weight loss challenge at Let's Shake. I went in today to get weighed and measured. I'm not using that weight -- it's not consistent with my scale at home. But it doesn't matter because I was down 5 pounds from last week, and had a combined loss of 7 inches. Too bad it wasn't ALL from my boo-tay! lol. But what a great victory for me. Really thrilling. And hopefully I'll have some great numbers to report tomorrow too.

Until then, I'm just going to keep smiling. I thank God for giving me the grace of such incredible determination. I see His hand in this because I couldn't possibly do it without Him - not at this level of success. So thank you Lord -- thank you. Thank you.

And to all of you, may God answer your prayers the way He has mine. Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite. And if they do, hit 'em with your shoe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment