Monday, October 5, 2009

HOLY COW!!!!


I cannot beLIEVE it has been that long since the last time I was here. Good gravy! It's time to get a grip people! This is simply ridiculous!

You already know I had the summer from hell. I mean, my prayer life is pretty decent, so that's holy. But the food . . . it was all down hill from July 1st on. The really unusual thing for me is WHY. Why can't I get the mentality that I had last winter? Why can't I stay on track? Why do I start every day with the best of intentions and end up with a jelly donut in my mouth by noon? (Okay well not a jelly donut. I don't even like those. But you get the point.) lol.


I have gained 13 pounds since July 1. This morning I was 190 pounds. BOOOOOOO!!! And of course I started out with the great intention of starting all over again. Today. Again today. And I have at least 50 pounds to get rid of. So let's talk numbers.
If I lose at a rate of 2 pounds per week, I will lose 50 pounds in 25 weeks. When is that? The last week in April. Okay WOW! Seriously. HOLY COW!!! I gotta get this party started or it's never going to happen. So pray for me. Pray pray pray pray pray. I started okay today. Even got in a run - 2 miles, and then I walked one. But I have to stay with it. I got rid of my bigger clothes, so it's not an option. Tomorrow is a new day and I will keep you posted. And it won't be in six weeks. I promise. Nighty night.

P.S. to Willy: Thanks for the call about the lack of a blog entry. It gave me a little push. I'll be in touch! Hope I see you soon! I really, really miss you.
:)

1 comment:

  1. You keep coming back and posting, I'll keep praying! Welcome back. Missed you SOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete