Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Trip From Twoderville


I know I've been here before. A year ago actually. I marched happily and proudly out of the 200's and into the 190's. Goodbye Twoderville. I honestly thought I'd never go back again, but I was wrong. I could lower my head and pout about this, but I'm not going to. That would be counter-productive. I am back on track and I am proud to be at that 199 mark again.

Working my tail off to get there, too. Started with my brand new trainer yesterday. I think I'm really going to like working with her. I am attaching a video here of her and a product that she developed (and we used). Don't be misled though. It's tough business using those things. I was sweating and shaking at a level you all would be proud of. Did I say sweating? Yea. I meant POURING water out of my pores. D and Natalie were poised and controlled. I looked like a big bag of cherry jello-o trying get control of my contours. Hehe. It was good though. It was good.

D and I left Nat's and went skating for a 1/2. That was great too. Then onward for a veggie omelet. Today it was 45 minutes of skating. After that I went swimming for 40 minutes. That's twice this week! I am on target folks. On target for 2 pounds a week. 15 weeks = 30 pounds = 170 by June 1st. That would be positively grand!

The other side to this, of course, is that I need to get into a walking/running/marathon training groove. I have decided that I can take February to get in the habit of regular exercise and good eating. Then I'll try to get into a more regular walking / running program. That's the plan anyway.

Okay. That's today's wonderful report. Glad you could join me to hear it. You all have a good evening, and I'll be back soon! :) Here's the video I promised!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME job getting below the 200 mark!! Those big hurdles help keep us motivated. I'm trying desperately to get below the 200 mark too. My treadmill died today though...not a good sign. Keep on truckin' Lazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I can only dream of the day that I'll be in that position.

    ReplyDelete