Sunday, April 4, 2010

199


No, I am not kidding. I am STILL 199 pounds. Oh. My. Goodness. I am so siiiiccckkkk of that number! And on Friday I popped down to 198.6. Then up again. And today . . . today was the annual Easter Family Bake-Off. Yes. The contest in which everyone creates delectable desserts and puts them out to be judged for both presentation and taste.

I didn't have an entry. But there were some dooooozies! Like a giant chocolate cupcake with big, pink, puffy frosting. There was a frozen peanut butter pie with candied bacon (yes, bacon). There was banana cream bars, key lime pie, carrot cookies with cream cheese frosting and raspberry tarts. Marvelous.

And I took one small bite of each. No more. A minuscule amount in order to decide which to vote for and that's it. And my brunch choices were fabulous too. I had an omelet with some fruit and a couple of pieces of bacon. All in all a great day. Until I ate a cheeseburger anyway. Ugh! All day resisting temptation, and I give in when we hit the golden arches. And I don't even LIKE Mickey D's! Dumb.

So I am hoping the damage is minimal tomorrow. I don't want to go up. I have been at this same weight too long, and it's time to go. I'm ready, willing and able to do it. Holiday today was a killer, but I think I'll be okay. I'll let you know tomorrow or the next day. Say a little prayer for me though, okay?

I'm off. I wanted to touch base. Planning to get outside training this week, so I'll keep you tabbed on that too. Take care y'all! I'll try to come back before the end of the week. Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment